If you’re someone who has a taste for spice and likes to cook a quick hearty dish, then this Sweet Chilli Vegetable Stir Fry is perfect.
For a while, I have been a massive sweet chilli fan, and this recipe is one of the go-to meals that I make on a daily basis. Apart from the hot kick that it gives you, my favourite thing about this recipe is that it is super simple! I always use different vegetables every time I make this and highly recommend adding some courgettes, bean sprouts, and some carrot shavings.
Depending on how hungry I am, I sometimes eat the vegetable stir fry without the noodles, but personally, I think the noodles make this dish taste better!
If you try this, then let me know down below what you think! Click here to see other dinner recipes on my blog.
Sweet Chilli Vegetable Stir Fry
- 1 Onion
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- Handful of Spinach
- Baby Sweet Corn
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Hot Paprika
- 1 tsp Cumin
- Olive Oil
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Pack of Noodles (I use Blue Dragon Egg Noodles)
- First, chop the onion and pepper. Grab a saucepan, drizzle with olive oil, and cook the vegetables on a low heat.
- Crush some Garlic. Add to the pan, with a pinch of salt. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Whilst the veg is cooking, grab another pan and fill with boiled water. Add a serving of egg noodles, and cook on a high temperature. Stir every so often.
- Once the veg is soft, add in hot paprika, chilli powder, and cumin. Cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add in the baby sweetcorn. You can also add any other veg in the pan as well! I always add bean sprouts if there are some in the fridge!
- At this point, the noodles should be soft. Drain the noodles, and add into the pan of veg. Stir, and cook for around 5-10 minutes.
- Add a handful of spinach, and wilt through the stir fry.
- Serve with a drizzle of sweet chilli sauce. Yum!